Saturday 5 February 2011




Hello General Students!
Right, I feel we have really got somewhere. If anything because it leads into a very good discussion of the Education System (interesting and part of the syllabus!)

On Monday we will have our dinner party! We will have questions on cards and also some (topic free) prompt questions. I also hope we'll have time for a dinner party game. If you would like to, do bring some food to share.

There is now a mock exam in lesson time in the final week of term; this means Monday's lesson will be our last so the dinner party seems like a fitting end.

This is the link to the clip I showed you. I think it raises a range of questions about education. What do you think? What's the solution?

See you Monday
Ms Caldwell

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ms Caldwell
    If we miss the General Studies mock on Wednesday because we're at the History conference, is it true we have to do it on Friday morning, and if so, what do you do if you have a lesson? (I have Use of Maths)
    Sorry if this is complicated... But I'd like to sort it out so I know when I'm having what mock etc!
    Also, are Further Maths people doing the General Studies Mock?
    See you on Monday!
    Eleanor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Eleanor, things have been a bit complicated because of the clash... I will let you know in Monday's lesson. Sorry not to know more.
    Enjoy the weekend,
    Ms :)

    ReplyDelete